We’ve recently worked on a number of property and interior photography projects. It’s something that we really love doing and our main aim is capture the personality of the owners and the atmosphere of the house. We strive to give our clients a suite of photographs they are 100% happy with, even if this means going back on another day, hiring or buying items to dress up the rooms. We’ve included a before and after photograph from a recent job to show how a few small items can make a massive difference as well as examples of previous work we’ve done. As part of our service we provide the following:
• Photograph all the rooms in the house from entrance hall to en-suite bathroom
• Capture the details that make your property special such as curtains, small furnishings, light fixtures. Thought and effort went into picking these items, why should they be overlooked?
• Supply flowers, cushions, bedspreads, small furnishings, set up a food scene or arrange people to be in the shot to make each photograph that bit more special.
• Ensure we photograph the exterior of the property on a nice day to show it off to it’s full potential. Even if it means going back on a different day. We’ll arrange a day/time that suits you so the surrounding gardens, driveways have been cleared and made to look their best.
• Supply the selected photographs edited in high and low resolution so you can use them for printed material and online.